'HM Queen Elizabeth II: Her Life & Reign' Illustrated Timeline - SCHOOLS' EDITION. PACK OF 20: £70 INC VAT. PACK OF 10: £36 INC VAT.
At almost a metre long when unfolded, our unique 'Queen Elizabeth II Illustrated Timeline' not only documents and commemorates HM the Queen’s entire reign, it will give your students a unique perspective on British history across seven momentous decades.
Topical events such as the Jubilee always provide an invaluable entry point to the study of broader historical issues.
A wealth of student-friendly features makes the 'Queen Elizabeth II Timeline' ideal for classroom use.
- Clear, accessible text by a leading authority on the post-war era that fully meets Key Stage 3 curriculum requirements
- Bitesize historical headlines that promote concept-checking fun quizzes for the whole class
- Paragraphs detailing historical fact and context that allow structured exercises in written analysis and recall
- Chronologically arranged photographs from the royal archives to provide a platform for verbal reflection and discussion
- 10 high-quality A4 gloss-laminated pages, in a robust concertina-style format, enabling repeated use
- Students will speed-learn about an entire period in just two to three lessons
- Can also be gifted to students as a memento of their learning and of an unprecedented event in Britain’s history - the Platinum Jubilee itself!
• An exclusive Memory Lane publication
• Size closed: 195mm x 300mm (approx A4)
• Size open: 980mm x 300mm
• FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £100